- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 3 cups fresh blueberries
- 2–3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- Add coconut milk, blueberries and maple syrup to a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth, scraping down the sides of the blender as needed.
- Pour mixture into a popsicle mould. Make sure to leave space at the top of the mould to allow the popsicles to expand in the freezer. Insert popsicle sticks into the mould or follow instructions for your mould.
- Freeze for 6–8 hours.
- Remove from freezer. Allow to thaw for a minute or two. If needed, run popsicle mould under lukewarm water to help the popsicles loosen.
- Place the popsicle mould on a flat surface and wiggle the popsicles out. Enjoy!
Recipe from Beaming Baker. Photo by Julia Sudnitskaya.