Chocolate blueberry tart (vegan & gluten free)
- 1¼ cup almond flour
- ½ cup gluten-free oats
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon espresso powder
- 300 grams vegan chocolate chips
- ½ cup blueberry jam
- ¾ cup full-fat coconut milk
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Grease a 22cm tart tray or 3 or 4 × 10cm tart pans.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, oats, cocoa powder, coconut oil, agave nectar and salt.
- Press the mixture into the tart pan or pans until evenly distributed.
- In a medium bowl, add the espresso powder, chocolate chips and jam.
- In a small pan, heat the coconut milk over medium-low heat until hot and simmering. Remove the pan from the heat and pour the coconut milk over the chocolate chips. Stir until the chocolate has melted.
- Pour the mixture into the tart pan(s).
- Decorate with fresh blueberries and place in the fridge to chill for 4 to 6 hours before serving.
Optional: add some chopped nuts just before serving.