Easy four ingredient blueberry dog treats
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1¼ cup + 2 tablespoons whole wheat flour
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup blueberries, halved
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Put coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave for 30 seconds until melted.
- Add 1¼ cup whole wheat flour, mix until fully combined.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Using your hands, form dough into a ball.
- Roll out dough on a floured surface, sprinkling dough with flour if it is sticking to rolling pin.
- Cut treats into shapes using cookie cutters.
- Place treats on on an oiled baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Cool before giving to your pup!
- Store in an air tight container up to 5 days or freeze for extended freshness.
Photo by RoJo Images.